Sunday, August 2, 2009

ITC-510

Hi,
.
I am a teacher working in a small, somewhat isolated school on the West Coast of Tasmania. I currently teach a Grade 3/4 class. Most of my experiences with technology has been self taught. I am lucky enough to have an interactive whiteboard in my classroom and must admit it I love it. The children are so much more engaged by using the activities on the whiteboard.

I use facebook a little bit (I guess look at facebook is more of an accurate description as I am not one to post messages on there). The other that are mentioned as part of this course and the assignments seem a little daunting at this stage but I am sure it will be okay once we get going.

To my fellow classmates, good luck!

Cheers

Mel

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow student! I've linked your Online Communities OLR blog in my blog roll, feel free to add my OLR blog to yours if you like. You can also follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/my_new_startup

    http://www.mynewstartup.com

    Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete