Sunday, November 1, 2009

Meeting 2 7 October, 2009

At tonight's meeting Ben was able to join us - and we informed him of what we had discussed in the previous meeting and how we thought we would approach it. This brought about a whole set of new questions as to whether or not we were approaching the task correctly, were we answering the questions sufficiently and so on. After what seemed like hours of pondering and discussing it was decided that we should contact our lecturer, Ken, and seek guidance to ensure that we were on the right track. Liz volunteered to be the one to do that.

I have to be honest I am feeling somewhat confused (as I think my whole group may be as well) and not sure what I am meant to be doing or how I am going to achieve it! I am hoping when we receive the response to Liz's questions to Ken we will feel a tad more reassured.

I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment