Sunday, November 1, 2009

Meeting (A) Redpod Group

Shortly after submitting the first assignment for this unit I decided to take the initiative and contact my fellow red group members to set up a meeting to discuss assignment 2.

I posted the idea onto the CSU forum and both Lesley and Liz replied. We decided to meet using Etherpad the following night. When the time came to meet I went to log into Etherpad but found for some reason I couldn't. Thus, I spent a frantic hour trying to work out why I couldn't access Etherpad as well as posting messages on the forum informing my fellow group members why I suggested the meeting and was a no show.

It turned out that the others in the group also had problems with Etherpad as well - so at least that made me feel a bit better. I guess no matter how reliable the person is, sometimes technology can be a tad unreliable.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment