Friday, September 11, 2009

Interact Tool - 19 August, 2009

After feeling totally out of the loop and unable to get the gist of what was discussed at last week's meeting I made a huge effort to make sure I was present tonight for the interact chat meeting.

I found the program itself was relatively easy to use, however, I found with so many people chatting at the one time getting the gist of the topic is somewhat difficult or even impossible! I think it is very important that when we are having an online chat such as this that we stay with the one topic until everyone else is ready to move on. While I enjoyed conversing with my fellow students, I found trying to keep up with the discussion was like unsuccessfully trying to play ping pong! While the experience was good and it was great to converse with others - I don't feel in terms of knowledge I benefitted much from the chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment