Thursday, September 10, 2009

Topic 2 - Exercise 2.2

Second life

I was very keen to explore second life and eagerly went to the website which I found to be pleasant and somewhat intriguing. I clicked on the join now button and a form came up for me to fill in to join up. This is where the frustration began. I spent an hour filling in and then re-filling my form trying to get access to the site. I was continually told to fix errors and re-submit but I was not clearly informed of what my errors were! After making several hit and miss (all misses I might add) as to what I did wrong I decided to scrap the process and try filling out the form again from scratch…..still no luck. Maybe its my internet connection, maybe it’s me…… I don’t know….all I do know is that this website is very frustrating in terms of logging in. I only hope it is better once your finally in it….as for me I probably will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment